- Are you doing these 5 things to look younger?
- Lighter foundation reflects light out of the creases in your skin making them less noticeable - men keep tanned face lighter than your body. Use lighter shades and less make-up after age 38 - put your applications in reverse - less is better - ask Cruella De Vil.
- Get glycolic face and body peels for fresh new skin.
- Become a sunblock junkie and stay out of the sun.
- Make sure your anti aging skincare contain high enough percentages of active ingredients to change your skin and maintain the change.
- Do you G-PAC? Topical Glycolic (AHA), Peptides, A vitamin as retinol or retinoic acid and C vitamin. Even dermatologists say, “get going”!
Grab, some and place your order today! We stand behind our products 100%.
Look Young, info.