These skincare products are for rosacea and sensitive reactive skin that reddens and irritates easily. Any skin type can be sensitive and sensitive skin conditions can run in families such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and allergies.
- 7 steps for men and women to stop red and sensitive skin.
- Use a gentle, granule-free enzyme exfoliator and gently remove with moist cotton pads, stay away from abrasives.
- 10% Glycolic Acid Liquid 2 oz. our mild exfoliating glycolic, AHA hydroxy acid, for “just had a facial” look, higher strengths are too strong.
- Soap-free cleansers is your alternative to strong and drying soaps.
- The least amount of ingredients in your products the better, WebMD says less than 10.
- Chemical Free SPF 58 Sunscreen 1.75 oz. with calming zinc and titanium dioxide for super SPF protection won't burn your eyes.
- Avoid hot and cold water - cover your skin with wet cotton pads when under a facial steamer.
- Wear soft fabrics like cotton - bless, the manufactures of tag free clothing, often fabric softeners are not your friend and tight clothes can leave your skin red and irritated.
- Once you try us you’ll want to stay with us - discover why our customers keep coming back. Place your order today! We stand behind our products 100%.
- Rosacea facts … www.skincarephysicians.com/rosaceanet/index.html